What do you think your clients prefer to do: read a book or watch the movie? Content creation is the most important tool to attract traffic to a website. But what many miss is that the king of content is video.
The relationship between content and video has been forged little by little where it is more than obvious that the generation of content is increasingly maintaining a close relationship with video and this relationship is so popular for users that audiovisual material already accounts for 78% of the content that users consume weekly. This is something that ICOs cannot ignore.
All of the successful ICOs have explanatory videos where they highlight the value proposition of their project, show interviews with their members and detail ways of using the platform and tokenomics.
Most of the successful projects that have been funded via ICOs have explanatory videos where they highlight the value proposition of their project, show interviews with their members and detail ways of using the platform and tokenomics. These descriptions are framed in a one-minute video like an ‘elevator pitch’, although videos of longer duration can also be made for users who want to delve into specific topics of the project.
Advantages of Video Marketing
- Easy to consume: Watching a video does not require too much effort by the user, just a simple click and playback. Video content is more fun than reading the text, and the user’s attention is longer. 78% of people watch online videos every week, and 55% watch online videos every day.
- Easy distribution: YouTube has millions of affiliates. In fact, it’s the second most visited site in the world, it’s behind Google, and it receives 4 billion daily visits with videos that are the most shared content on social networks.
- Easy indexing: Google displays the top-most videos in user searches, resulting in direct navigation traffic. Facebook videos get 135% more organic access on Facebook than average photo on Facebook.
- Can be shared: Videos generate 1,200% more shares than text and image content combined.
- Increase the conversion ratio: video helps in the investment decision because audiovisual content makes the product more attractive and helps the viewer to understand it better.
- Contribute to SEO: videos that capture user attention, and are consequently shared, increase time spent on the website benefiting the positioning in the search engines and increasing traffic to the web.
- Increase conversion rate: videos help in the investment decision because audiovisual content makes the product more attractive and helps the viewer to understand it better. 59% of executives say they would rather watch a video than read text.
- The effectiveness is measurable: analytics tools for videos facilitate the statistics of the success of video marketing campaigns to measure the ROI of these campaigns.Recommendations for the video marketing of an ICO
Intro video: should not be too long, between one and two minutes is sufficient. The introductory video should be able to be adapted to any language, where the ideal is to show a set of easily understood images with a narration in the desired language and access to subtitles.
How it works video: an explanatory video of the platform or the business model, with a length between two to three minutes. This video will have a greater explanatory content for users who want detailed information.
A video with the team: show team members talking about the project in their workstations, discussing work that has been done, the solutions that the project proposes and expectations for the future.
Interviews: it is important that the members of the teams are interviewed to answer and clarify doubts that investors may have and offer direct communication channels with which users can interact with team members.